Friday, November 26, 2010

January Goals

For the first month of the year, the holiday I'd like to focus on is 3-Girl's birthday. She has stated she would like a bunny-themed party, but then she changed her mind to Elmo. I'll be sure to ask her one more time so that we can have a final decision.

Here are some projects I'd like to work on:
party favors and decorations (papercrafting)
decorative cake or cupcakes (cake decorating)
a few sewn outfits following the theme, or a quilt (sewing)
an amigurumi version of the theme (crochet)
a photo shoot at home (photography)
fabric doll family with clothes, and house of some kind (miniatures)

I'd also like to take some time to finish up an unfinished project sometime during the month. I will have a list of them once I start cleaning out my storage to make room for a craft space.

Also, since it's her birthday month, 3-Girl and I will do two crafts for charity, instead of one. I am thinking this: http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/millionpillowcases/index.html . It's going to be my way to celebrate her word choice. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment